Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Art Supplies Subscription Boxes

At the end of last year, I unsubscribed from the Smile Create Repeat box because I thought that it wasn't very cost efficient. The amount of the content often fell 10$ short and so I stopped receiving those boxes. However, I still receive the Art Snacks boxes as wells as the ones from Scrawlrbox. You get a lot of nice supplies for your $$$. I really like them, and they keep on challenging me every month. It's such a nice way to discover new supplies and get out of my rut.
The challenge each time is to draw something with only the content of the box. The Scrawlrbox even gives a theme.


Art Snacks challenges:

























Scrawlrbox challenges:





















Smile Create Repeat challenges:












No comments:

Post a Comment