Thursday, January 26, 2017

Colored Pencils on sanded paper

Continuing my experiments with colored pencils and sanded paper. These two were done on an Ampersand Pastelbord, a bit softer than the Uart 600 grade. I found it very pleasant to use, and this time, I was able to blend my layers of Pablo pencils with a bristle brush; it worked like a charm and I loved the soft, velvety finish. I will have to order more of those boards, for sure!!
The squirrel is my entry for the January Colored Pencil Magazine Challenge.



Squirrel 2 - 8x10" - Colored Pencils on Pastelbord - FOR SALE



Fox 13 - 8x10" - Colored Pencils on Pastelbord - FOR SALE


I also did this one on sanded paper, but it was Pastelmat. And the other one is a watercolor I had started last summer and finished recently.



Bulldog 1 - 7x9.5" - Colored pencils on Pastelmat - FOR SALE



Oriole - 9x12" - Watercolor on Aquabord - FOR SALE SOON...



No comments:

Post a Comment